Beckley Rotary Club Goals 2019-2020
- Complete the Club’s leadership team by identifying active chairs of all standing committees.
- Broaden our program focus to provide broader coverage of Rotary International programs/initiatives
- Establish a service hour tracking/reporting process.
- Provide service opportunities that provide greater engagement by our members (target 50% participation this year)
- Raise the Club’s overall contributions to the Rotary Foundation by 5% over 2018-19 contributions.
- End the year with a membership of at least 80.
- Improve the diversity of the club.
- Assist in hosting the visit of the 2019-2020 RI President to the World Scout Jamboree in July 2019.
Gender: 18% female
Age (of 48 reporting):
- 6% <40
- 22% <50
- 42% <60
- 1 active major donor
- 3 active Bequest Society members
- Xx PH Fellows
- Xx Sustaining members
- Xx PH Society members
Region XII ADG Mike Smith
Ready to Join?
Sit in on your first Beckley Rotary Club meeting, or sign up TODAY!